XPT Grain Inc. is a Saskatchewan based special crops exporter. We purchase gold and brown flaxseed, maple peas, yellow and green peas, canary seeds, barley and marrowfats. We also buy grown flaxseed, shipped in bulk for the purpose of industrial oil. We are licensed to conduct and carry on the business of a Grain Dealer by the Canadian Grain Commission, and a proud member of both STEP (Saskatchewan Trade and Export Partnership) and Regina and District Chamber of Commerce. XPT Grain has established relationships with growers and partnerships with processors. XPT Grain is the Winner of The Export Achievements Paragon Award from Regina and District Chamber of Commerce.
The Supply Chain Management Department is looking for a highly motivated, experienced, tri-lingual candidate for the role of International Trade Administrative Support. This role is responsible for end-to-end coordination between departments. This includes the traceability of goods, contract records, International Administration services, and related activities, with a keen focus on Administration and Inventory management. This role works closely with various stakeholders: Trade, Procurement, Logistics, Accounting, Processing Facilities, and multiple vendors. The incumbent will gain a detailed understanding of the entire supply chain within the global agricultural trading industry reporting directly to the Vice President and stationed in the company’s head office in Regina.
Reporting to Leadership Team, this position will:
- Coordinate between multiple departments and individuals
- Coordinate weekly in person and video meetings between ALL departments
- Assist VP to establish and coordinate work schedules with other departments and teams
- Establish notes and keep records of meeting minutes
- Ensure smooth operations of the ERP software between multiple departments
- Monitor product movements between inter-provincial vendors and facilities.
- Lead and work with other team members to perform Data Entry duties and ensure quality digital record keeping.
- Lead and work with other team members to
- Ensure invoices are properly issued and filed
- Train direct reports on job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports
- Other Duties as markets change.
- Completion of university degree is required.
- Minimum 2 years of related experience
- Knowledge in international trade and agricultural product are preferred.
- The Candidate needs to have the ability of the following languages
- One of the European languages such as German or Greek
- Knowledge of Enterprise Software for International Trade is desired
- Permanent Full Time 40 hours per week.
Salary and Benefits
The following terms and conditions will be effective as of the start date:
- Starting rate is above industry standard, to be paid semimonthly on 15th and 30th by direct deposit.
- Regular schedule will be 40 hours per week, from 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
- Three Week Paid Vacation.
- Manulife Benefits after successful completion of three (3) months probationary period.
- Regular wage will be reviewed after 12 months from the start date, and regularly thereafter. Further pay increases will be at the discretion of XPT Grain Inc., based upon factors like individual performance, organizational performance, consumer price index, and market pressures.
- Will be eligible for leaves of absence, statutory holidays, and other entitlements as outlined in the Saskatchewan Governing Act.
- Performance will be reviewed quarterly to provide guidance and assistance in meeting the requirements for the position.
You are talented and driven individual? Then look how to join our team or You are hardworking individual seeking a rewarding opportunity? Then consider a career with XPT Grain. Qualified Candidates can forward CV to email@example.com